Back to Top
Maximizing Profit by Minimizing Your Taxes
Video clip coming soon!
Who is managing your biggest expense?
Your business expenses are worth up to 43% in tax savings! That should motivate you to minimize your tax bill 365 days a year.
Myth: Taxes are my accountant’s responsibility… once a year.
- How tax deductions work and their value to you specifically.
- Hot to calculate and file quarterly estimated tax payments.
- How to turn a business loss into big tax savings.
- What to do if the IRS questions your business loss.
- Open Q&A – Ask anything from this veteran auditor of 25+ years
Download Course Information: